Looking for a quick and easy meal to prepare in a hastily last minute need for dinner? Look no further! Becka Kottke’s quick and easy Pizza recipe can be made with ingredients found right in your house!
Becka Kottke’s simple affordable pizza
Frozen pepperoni pizza. Most people would just open the box and put it in the oven. You get a yummy pizza with zero work and that’s totally valid and good. *If* however, you do a bit more, it can be super yummy. Here’s what I do, with a ton of variation, depending on how I’m feeling and what I have on hand. All ingredients are added according to personal tastes. Surmise your amount by your own standards. You can stop adding or substitute anything on this list depending on what you like or don’t like. You’re just trying to add flavor!
- 1 Pizza Pan
- 1 frozen pizza
- olive oil
- balsalmic glaze
- shredded mozzarella
- shredded parmesan
- sausage (optional)
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- crushed red pepper flakes
- dried parsley
- shredded spinach or baby arugula
- blue cheese crumbles
- hot honey or hot sauce
- salt and pepper
- Pre heat oven (Follow instructions provided by frozen pizza company)
- Remove pizza out of the box and place onto a baking tray.
- Add some more shredded mozzarella and more pepperoni. If you have sausage, add that too.
- Add a generous sprinkle of garlic powder, onion powder, crushed red pepper flakes, dried parsley.
- Add shredded parmesan on top.
- BAKE! Use the box’s instructions.
- Once it’s done baking, take it out and add either shredded spinach or baby arugula.
- Drizzle olive oil on top.
- Add salt and pepper on top.
- Drizzle balsalmic glaze on top.
- Drizzle hot honey or hot sauce on top.
- Add blue cheese crumbles on top.