One of these members, a gay Afghan teacher, wrote his experiences during the terrorist group’s first days of control.
Fires rage violently across the Marketplace. Many slip and fall on shards of glass from spilled milk, liquor, yogurt and cleaning liquids. You’ve never seen anything like this before. Your neighbors rush against the law enforcement as sounds of rubber bullets and tear gas whiz by you. Cries echo across the street. You’ve never seen anything like this before. Your neighbors lay lifeless on the pavement.
Harris’ administration is in damage control mode as they try to stop a drama-filled narrative from taking hold.
The Delta Variant is more transmittal and effective than the original variation. Luckily, fully vaccinated individuals are nearly immune to this variant, reports said.
An underage woman was found half-naked and hyperventilating on the side of a fraternity house for 20 minutes. Pi Kappa Alpha is officially on the ropes against law enforcement.
In the midst of five separate wildfires that have set 300,000 acres ablaze, Arizona Governor Doug Ducey proposed a $100 million fund to support and assist wildfire prevention. 75 percent of this fund will be used to fight fires, impede floods — which usually occur in the aftermath of a fire — and assist any citizen displaced by structural damage. The other 25 percent will reduce vegetation that could spread the fires.
In Variety’s recent “Actors on Actors” episode, Pedro Pascal (The Mandalorian) and Ewan McGregor (Obi-Wan Kenobi) share their past experiences on the Star Wars’ set.
The movie’s teaser reveals a star-studded cast of actors, such as Kate McKinnon, John Krasinski, Reeves, Hart and Dwayne Johnson. Johnson is playing Krypto the Superdog: Superman’s best friend and loyal pet.