Volume 50, Issue 50 | 2001
By Chloe Sullivan
I’m back from my brief stint on admin’s blacklist. Censorship issues tenaciously, if tentatively, resolved, I’m here to get us back on track with all things true. I have a few new “rules” I am supposed to abide by. Keep things “light,” “school-related,” fun. Stay away from dark alleys and “tabloid” issues. (Sound a lot like: be blond, be bland, be boring?)
I assume this wrist slapping was intended to hush my hollering about paranormal events, mutants and such. And so I say this: I promise you, my faithful Torch readers, I will not print anything in this paper that I cannot firmly back up. My business is journalism. I’m here to find out the facts, and that’s what I am going to do. From here on out, I’m Chloe Sullivan, your source for the Truth.
- WHERE ARE OUR PRIORITIES?
- TORCH TORCHED
- HEROES REVEALED!
- CROWS WIN STATE CHAMPIONSHIP FOR WALT!
- A DECENT BOYFRIEND AND OTHER URBAN LEGENDS
- FIRE AND ICE AND EVERYTHING NOT SO NICE
- Smallville: America’s Strangest Town
- TAKE YOURSELF OUT OF THE DRIVER’S SEAT
- THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL SPEECH EVER GIVEN IN SMALLVILLE
- NORMAL GIRLS OF THE WORLD UNITE!
- MY SEASON AS A BENCHWARMER: Doing My Part For The Cause
- SMALLVILLE: MUTANT CAPITAL OF THE WORLD
- SMALLVILLE: LAND OF THE STRANGE
- RESPECT: IT’S NOT EXTINCT
- KWAN CRUSHES FREEDOM OF SPEECH
- WE WANT YOUR BLOOD