Volume 50, Issue 50 | 2001
WE WANT YOUR BLOOD
There will be a blood drive benefiting the American Red Cross starting next week. Donors and volunteers are needed. A booth will be set up during fourth period Physical Education in the big gymnasium and in the cafeteria during lunch. Cookies and fruit juice will be provided. To give blood, you must be over 110 pounds and in good health. Let the volunteers know if you are allergic to iodine, tape or natural latex rubber. Just a note: Your body replaces the blood plasma (the liquid part) you donate within hours and the cells within a couple of weeks. See Lana Lang to set up your appointment.
- WHERE ARE OUR PRIORITIES?
- TORCH TORCHED
- HEROES REVEALED!
- CROWS WIN STATE CHAMPIONSHIP FOR WALT!
- A DECENT BOYFRIEND AND OTHER URBAN LEGENDS
- FIRE AND ICE AND EVERYTHING NOT SO NICE
- Smallville: America’s Strangest Town
- TAKE YOURSELF OUT OF THE DRIVER’S SEAT
- THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL SPEECH EVER GIVEN IN SMALLVILLE
- NORMAL GIRLS OF THE WORLD UNITE!
- MY SEASON AS A BENCHWARMER: Doing My Part For The Cause
- SMALLVILLE: MUTANT CAPITAL OF THE WORLD
- SMALLVILLE: LAND OF THE STRANGE
- RESPECT: IT’S NOT EXTINCT
- KWAN CRUSHES FREEDOM OF SPEECH
- WE WANT YOUR BLOOD