Warner Bros. Home Entertainment will release all 218 episodes of the “Smallville” TV series to Blu-ray for the first time October 19, 2021.
It’s been 20 years since Clark Kent first arrived in Kansas, and in honor of the 20th Anniversary of the series, “Smallville: The Complete Series 20th Anniversary Edition” will soar onto Blu-ray for the first time ever from Warner Bros. Home Entertainment on October 19, 2021.
This set for the ultimate fan features all 218 episodes along with over 28 hours of bonus features from all 10 seasons, plus Digital Copy (US Only). “Smallville: The Complete Series 20th Anniversary Edition” Blu-ray is priced to own at $179.99 SRP ($209.99 in Canada) and will also be available on DVD for $154.99 SRP ($184.99 in Canada).
The Emmy-winning 10-season hit that redefined the origins of the world’s greatest super hero is all here — from Krypton refugee Kal-El’s arrival on Earth through his tumultuous teen years to Clark Kent’s final steps toward embracing his destiny as the Man of Steel.
Starring Tom Welling as Clark Kent, Erica Durance as Lois Lane, Allison Mack as Chloe Sullivan, Kristin Kreuk as Lana Lang, Michael Rosenbaum as Lex Luthor, John Glover as Lionel Luthor, Annette O’Toole as Martha Kent, John Schneider as Jonathan Kent, Justin Hartley as Oliver Queen, Sam Jones III as Pete Ross, Cassidy Freeman as Tess Mercer, Aaron Ashmore as Jimmy Olsen, Eric Johnson as Whitney Fordman, Laura Vandervoort as Kara, Callum Blue as Zod, Jensen Ackles as Jason Teague and Sam Witwer as Davis Bloome, Smallville has also featured many notable guest stars including Terence Stamp, James Marsters, Michael McKean, Ian Somerhalder, Jane Seymour, Brian Austin Green, Pam Grier, Helen Slater, Michael Ironside, Julian Sands, Tori Spelling, Rutger Hauer and Christopher Reeve.
Based on DC Comics characters, “Smallville” was developed for television by Alfred Gough and Miles Millar. Its executive producers have included Michael Tollin, Brian Robbins, Joe Davola, Alfred Gough and Miles Millar, James Marshall, Brian Peterson, Kelly Souders, Todd Slavkin, Darren Swimmer, Greg Beeman, Ken Horton and Tom Welling. The series is from Tollin/Robbins Productions, Millar/Gough Ink and Warner Bros. Television.
“Smallville: The Complete Series 20th Anniversary Edition” includes two DVD discs with over 28 hours of bonus features originally released on the Smallville Seasons 1-10 DVD sets.
The boxset will include over 28 hours of bonus features, counting the following.
- The Adventures of Superboy – The original 1961 pilot starring John Rockwell.
- A Retrospective Look at the Series’ 10-Year Journey – An in-depth, season-by-season look at the creation of this landmark television series. Highlights include interviews with Tom Welling, Eric Durance, Michael Rosenbaum, Phil Morris, John Schneider and many more, as well as rare behind-the-scenes footage.
- A Decade of Comic-Con Featurette
- Paley Festival Featurette
- Smallville’s 100th Episode: Making of a Milestone – An extended version of the original featurette included in the Season 5 set.
- Secret Origin: The American Story of DC Comics – A feature length documentary chronicling DC’s 75 years of challenges, creativity, and triumph.
- Audio Commentaries, Deleted and Extended Scenes, Gag Reels, Behind-the-scenes featurettes and much more from all 10 seasons!